CATs is sporting a
New Route Design
but with the
Same Reliable Service
Read More > > >
How CATs Demand Response
1. Passenger calls 745- CATs
to request a ride.
2. Dispatcher checks schedules for the best date, location and time requested.
3. Dispatcher and Passenger work together to find the best option for the requested travel.
4. Passenger is to ready at least 15 minutes before a scheduled pickup time on the day of travel.
5. Passenger boards the bus with exact change, a Bus Pass unless other payment arrangements have been made prior to traveling on CATs.
Rides are scheduled on a first call basis.
Subscription rides will be scheduled at the schedules discretions.
All disputes will be handled following a written report filed with the Dispatch office.
NEW DISPATCH NUMBER
BUILDING OUR PRIDE
WITH YOU IN MIND